ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
These two are promotional ads, indicating that our product has a $50 discount on one of our flavors, we would use these ones in supermarkets or groceries stores, in that way, people will be aware of this promotion
This is our add-in conjunction with a celebrity, Messi was willing to help to promote our product, we would use this ad on social media (Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter) to let people know that this big celebrity supports this product
This is our ad for social media, this design is minimalist, and we are going to post it on Instagram in order to become in the top of minds of some users because they will see the picture and will remember it, even when the post does not have more information
This is the ad for the newspaper, is a simple design about our product and the presentation, this ad would be shown at the local's newspaper
This is our billboard ad, we will put this one as a promotion on the streets and freeways, nearby gas stations, or universities, so people will see the product as an option
This is our advocacy ad, this will help us to get people aware of this product and its low price of it, we will post it on social media and flyers
This is our leaflet, we will give these to people on the street nearby offices and universities in order to give them a better inside about this product







.png)
I'm sure that the ads are not memorable.
ResponderEliminarI really liked the advertising with the celebrity, Messi one of the best players would definitely buy it just for him.
ResponderEliminarThe product of MY ZZOPITA. I like it a lot, it is a food product that I have eaten many times, I really like the meat flavored ones, and the promotion of MY ZZOPITA with vegetables looks delicious
ResponderEliminarMy Zzopita is a product that I consume very often due to the fact that it can be prepared instantly.
ResponderEliminarI love the variety of advertising strategies you're using! From discounts in supermarkets to celebrity collaborations and social media ads, you're effectively reaching different audiences. Great job!
ResponderEliminarThey are all very delicious, but my favorite flavor is shrimp, I prepare them with lemon, spicy sauce, accompanied by a super cold drink!
ResponderEliminarI really like this product, ZZOPITA, and I like the promotions your advertise on your blog and the variety of flavors I can choose.
ResponderEliminarI like the variety that Zopitas offers as a brand, the very innovative way in which it offers the product
ResponderEliminarZopita is one of the instant soups I like the most, because of their variety of flavors and the good price! When I go to the supermarket I always bring my Zopita`s and I love when they have promotions as well.
ResponderEliminarVery good option for a delicious and nutritious lunch
ResponderEliminar